ConsultHR is an industry tailored version of the multi-award winning HR Advance
, and is an online web-based subscription tool that enables businesses to comply with current Australian industrial relations laws and demonstrate best practice in their human resources, industrial relations and work health and safety management.
It has been designed specifically to meet the needs of consultants working in the built and natural environment and contains a comprehensive library of customisable documents that are legally sound and which have been specifically selected to help you manage your people resources as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Regardless of whether human resources is something you view as a distracting necessity in your consulting day or if it is the sole focus of your professional life – ConsultHR has something to offer you!
Subscribers to ConsultHR will receive:
- Access to 28 compliant documents including a range of policies, forms, checklists, correspondence and other resources that are customisable to your business. All documents are reviewed and endorsed by Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors, providing you with peace of mind. View document list.
- Access to online guides and guidance with information preceding each document to explain its use and application in your business and a contract wizard to help you select the right document for the right purpose. The HR Explainer is also available to provide explanations and definitions for over 300 employment-related topics.
- Secure online document storage making it easy for you to manage your human resource, industrial relations and work health and safety needs through a single safe, secure and readily accessible central location where you can also edit and manage your documents. View hosting, data and security information.
- Bi-monthly email alerts keeping you informed of any changes to legislation and highlighting any subsequent changes in document templates to help you efficiently and effectively manage the impact of those change on your business and ensure that your documentation is always up to date.
- Ongoing educational opportunities through invitations to practical webinars that will provide useful tips and tricks.
to visit ConsultHR.
is a subscription service which operates on an annual licence which is valid for 12 months from date of activation.
Member subscription: $700 (incl GST)
Non-member subscription: $950 (incl GST)
If you would like to subscribe to ConsultHR or are interest in exploring this service further, please contact Kisanne Dulin, Director-Marketing & Membership via Kisanne@consultaustralia.com.au
or on (02) 8252 6718.
HR Advance - Multi Award Winner
HR Advance is a multi-award winning solution and Consult Australia is proud to offer ConsultHR
as an industry specific version of this service to consultants working in the build and natural environment.
is provided in partnership with Australian Business Consulting & Solutions
(ABC&S). ABC&S is part of the NSW Business Chamber
which has represented the workplace relations interest of business for nearly two centuries. ABC&S is the recognised leader in workplace management reform and practices and has invested considerable resources and expertise in helping and supporting businesses implement sound HR and IR practices.
Hosting, Data & Security
Your documents are hosted in a purpose designed high security data centre, which is manned 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Redundant hardware is utilised to eliminate any possible single point of failure, and an independent power supply will keep the facility operational in the event of an extended power outage. Daily backups of your data ensure that in the unlikely event that a disaster should occur, your document can always be recovered.
To protect you from attack, the HR Advance service is proactively scanned every day for over 45,000 vulnerabilities. This process effectively eliminates the types of weaknesses that hackers search for and exploit, without having to wait for an attack to occur. When combined with our physical security, this system provides you with the assurance that your documents are only accessible to you.
The following 28 documents, including six (6) premium documents, are included in the subscription:
- Anti-Discrimination and EEO Policy
- Approved Contractors Register
- Christmas Party Letter to Employees (premium document @ $99)
- Contract of Employment (premium document @ $495)
- Contractor Pre-Qualification Checklist
- Deed of Release (premium document @ $99)
- Engagement letter (premium document @ $245)
- Hazard Report Form
- Incident and Investigations Report
- Independent Contractor Agreement (premium document @ $245)
- Internet, Email and Computer Use Policy
- Leave Policy
- Letter to Employee – Termination due to Redundancy (premium document @ $99)
- Parental Leave policy
- Performance Appraisal Form
- Performance Management Checklist
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Checklist
- Plant Register
- Recruitment Checklist
- Risk Management Register
- Safe Work Procedure Template
- Social media policy
- Termination Checklist
- Timesheet Form
- Warning Letter
- WHS Documents Checklist
- Workplace Bullying Policy
- Workplace Drug and Alcohol Policy